Hudson Park Yorktown
Yorktown Heights, NY
Phase I – 166 Units
Phase II – 120 Units
Target Completion: 2022
Hudson Park Yorktown will be a 220-unit luxury apartment development located in central Westchester County at the juncture of the Taconic State Parkway and Route 202, this project is ideally positioned to capture the demand from White Plains, Elmsford and Tarrytown. Professionals, Millennials and young couples will be attracted to the amenities, restaurants and convenience that this area provides. The project will include a secured and well-lighted parking garage and a host of amenities sought after by this renter profile.
Features & Amenities
- Secured and Well-Lighted Parking Garage – with direct access to the building lobby.
- Outdoor Pool – with a large terraced area and “outdoor kitchen”.
- Fitness Center – state-of-the-art fitness center with the latest exercise equipment.
- Yoga & Cycling Studio – equipped with interactive video sessions.
- Barista Room – a coffee house for resident gathering and “plugging in”.
- Business Center – WiFi access, copying services, computers.
- Concierge – accept packages and dry cleaning, monitor homes, etc.
- Refrigerated Concierge – refrigerated lockers at main lobby to accept prepared meals and packages for residents while they are away.
- Jitney Service – providing peak hour service to downtown Cortlandt businesses and local train depots.
- Maintenance – maintenance of the units, buildings, and garages all performed by dedicated professional staff.
- Parking Garages – individual garages within the building and on site.