Hudson Park Eastchester
Target Completion: 2022
Hudson Park Eastchester Village Center will be a mixed-use project comprised of an up-scale 140 unit assisted-independent living facility, an 80 unit “curated” luxury residential component, and a boutique hotel. These uses will be situated over an underground parking podium. Additional uses will include a 10,000 square foot health spa and a 2,000 square foot restaurant. The immediate proximity to Bronxville’s downtown and train depot will prove beneficial to both the downtown’s businesses and the residents of all the described uses.
Features & Amenities
- Secured and Well-Lighted Parking Garage – with direct access to all uses.
- Health Spa – day spa, health and fitness retreat.
- Restaurant – upscale restaurant.
- Yoga & Cycling Studio – equipped with interactive video sessions.
- Barista Room
- Business Center – WiFi access, copying services, computers.
- Concierge – accept packages and dry cleaning, monitor homes, etc.